ABOUT OUR CLUB
The Healesville Swimming Club provides swimmers of all ages with the opportunity to develop their swimming skills, learn about and participate in competitive events, enhance their physical fitness, and foster sportsmanship and camaraderie with their fellow swimmers.
We have a skilled and enthusiastic coach, who focus on developing each individual swimmer to their full potential. Many of our swimmers are very competitive, whilst others simply enjoy swimming as a way of keeping fit and spending time with a friendly group of like-minded people.
New members are always warmly welcomed and we encourage you to come a try out!
By becoming a member of the Healesville Swimming Club you will be offered the following:
• the opportunity to train with a squad that is appropriate for your swimming level
• access to professional coaching staff
• the opportunity to compete at regular club swim meets
• the opportunity to represent the club at interclub swimming meets
• an attractive club uniform, including logoed bathers, swimming cap, polo shirts, jackets, and swimming bag
• club social activities
• awards nights and presentation ceremonies.
All members are encouraged to participate in competitive club events that are run by and for the Healesville Swimming Club.
There are two types of competitive club events available:
Club Aggregates and Club Championships.
In addition to Club Competitions, all swimmers are encouraged to compete at swimming events outside the club.
The Healesville Swimming Club is grateful for the financial support of some wonderful individuals, families, businesses and other organisations.
Their financial support enables our club to continue to grow and develop as well as enabling our members to participate in various competitions throughout the year.
Donations of any value are also welcomed and greatly appreciated.
Our current sponsors are list below: